I'm so behind in my posts.
But it appears I only like to take pictures of the little man.
So while I try to catch up on other things, enjoy some pictures of my favorite 3 month old.
This guy melts my heart on a daily basis. He's a pretty chill dude. He likes to go to bed around 7pm, wakes once, and then is up for the day at 8am. He wakes up super happy. All the books say your baby isn't done sleeping till they wake up happy, but I've never had a baby that did. They're always too hungry to be happy. But with this guy, we get at least 2-3 minutes of what we call "morning smiles" before he remembers he's hungry. He's not much of a laugher yet, although we have had a few incidents. It's almost guaranteed, though, when you're taking off his shirt to get a few giggles. He's pretty good at tummy time, I finally get one of those! And, he's a roll-over champion. He won't take a binky and that makes me want to put him in time out, but I munch on his cheeks all day and he never complains so I think we'll probably keep him.







2 comments:
I'll forgive you for being behind in posting (I am too!) since there are so many pictures of Ben. He has the most beautiful eyes! What a cute, happy, little guy!
He's precious!
You're behind in posting, I'm behind in reading. It's all good! 😊
Post a Comment