Thursday, August 6, 2015

California, part 3

The third week we were there, my mom had to go to Girls' Camp, so Kristen stuck around one extra week, to "babysit," as she called it. Turns out, she takes her job seriously. She took care of the kids, and, more importantly, me, like she was getting paid.
She even went on a hike with us.
And only cried once.
She was properly rewarded with a burrito from Taco Lita. Let's just take a moment and respect the goodness of that puddle of sauce right there.

Okay, that's enough. 
But seriously, what could they possibly put in it that makes it so delectable? 
I'll never know.
I'll just respect.

Scott came to pick Kristen up, and we spend a day at the Science Museum. 



This pic should be in the last post, with Matt, but I missed it, so here it is.
Drew can be so quiet and shy sometimes.

1 comment:

stian said...

Oh Wolf!! You have a great family! Thanks for letting me babysit!!