Greg came for the last week we were in California.
Taking the kids golfing was definitely in order.
Ethan is really loving golf, and while we were in CA, Drew and Kate decided it was their thing, too.
Of course we went to Newport.
and Legoland
And, the drive home went swimmingly. I'm so glad my kids are such good drivers. Call me crazy, but I truly, madly, deeply, hate flying. It's not a fear. I will do it if I have to. But if I can choose to drive, I will.
It was so wonderful to be in Glendora for so long. I felt like I was finally able to see everyone, do everything, and eat everything, without feeling rushed, and still feeling like I had a vacation.
I think this is the part where I'm supposed to say that it's good to be home. But since Kristen isn't here to feed my kids and take care of my every need, my dad isn't here to feed me dessert every night, my mom isn't here to play with my kids, it's hard to really mean it. But, somehow, I do. It's good to be home.





2 comments:
I've loved reading through all your California adventures. What a fun trip!
There's no place like home in my book.... and I also hate flying....but you do what you have to do to see cute grandkids, Looks alike a great vacation!
Post a Comment