This was a few weeks ago, but I still think it's pretty funny. In church, Ethan leans over to me, and in a kind whisper asks:
"Can I play temple run?.... it's about temples"
Nice try, buddy. Almost had me.
-------------------------------
On a related note, for the longest time, when we would pull into the church parking lot each Sunday, Drew would scream, "Daddy's house!!!"
We're just going to go ahead and pretend he was talking about his Heavenly Father's house.
And not his earthly father, who, for months on end, the only time we saw him was from the pew looking up on the stand.
A friend once commented to me how awesome it was to see the Packer children arrive each week. And I quote,
"They're so excited to see Greg, it's like, 'hey! I remember you! You were here last week!'"
Oh, those were tough times when Greg was in the Bishopric. He was released last week and of course it came with mixed emotions. It truly is a blessing to serve in the Church. No greater blessings come than when we are serving. But it will be nice to have him back on our side of the pulpit. For us, at least.
1 comment:
I didn't know Greg was in the Bishopric. I know he was fabulous. You really are super woman.
Love these stories. :)
Post a Comment