Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Disney Cruise, part 2

Our last port stop was Nassau, which I didn't get many pics of, because a. I didn't take my camera, and b. we were at a water park for a huge chunk of the time. 


We went to Atlantis 4 years ago, and for some reason in my mind, they had really good fish and chips on the beach part of the property. So after spending some time on the slides, we hiked it over to the beach, only to find that they don't accept cash. Bummer. It was all for the best, though, because there's no way the fish and chips would have lived up to my memory, AND the kids had the BEST time in the waves. 


Back on the boat...


 The kids LOVED the kid center. They spent a lot of time there, playing games, doing crafts, playing Gaga ball, baking cookies, etc. But there were also times where each of them spent time with just Greg and I, doing an activity of their choosing, which was really fun.
My fingers may never recover from all the cutting that went into that Yoda right there, but it was worth it. 



I couldn't let the week go by without at least one pic of the Eye Scream stop. We were regulars, to say the least. I also couldn't pass up an opportunity to post one of Drew's finer poses. Zoom in. You're welcome.

Pirate Night


Pirate night happened to coincide with our animation night in Animation Palace. We all got these place mats, where we got to create our little characters, that were later put to life for the show. By far, my favorite dinner.
(Drew's is second from the right)

At the dance party, we saw two too-coolers...

And one actual cool...






Oh, hey there, cell phone. Thanks for taking the focus of this pic. Too bad it's blurry, but I had to get one pic of the nightly shows, which were probably the highlights of the week. They were incredible. The boys probably liked the magician the best, Kate like the "Dreams" show, and I liked the Frozen show. I would pay money to see any one of them!
We also went to a couple shows throughout the day, like a juggler, that was pretty fun. And there was a singer somewhere in there that they, especially Kate, thought was hilarious.

Considering half of my out-takes are pics of 3 "dab"bers, I should at least post one of them. 

If for any ridiculous reason, I ever try to turn down a Disney Cruise in the future, show me this pic. Sir Andre cutting Ethan's waffles, just like the steak he cut for him every night of the cruise. It's the thing dreams are made of, I tell you.



 And just like that... we're cruisers.

1 comment:

alisha said...

Your kids make the cutest pirates! And Drew's dance moves are the best!