Thursday, November 3, 2016

Fall Shenanigans

Fall in Texas is a relative term. It doesn't mean sweaters and apple cider, like it does in some parts of the country. 
But it does mean generally cooler temperatures, and a lot more hours spent outdoors. I, for one, am a huge fan of Texas Fall.

 I got to go on a field trip with Drew to an apple orchard/ pumpkin patch.


Greg and I FINALLY got bikes. We haven't been able to try them out on a real life bike ride, but we have taken them out for rides in the neighborhood a few times.



 I took the kids to a pumpkin patch on Columbus Day. It was fairly uneventful. But the giant slide and apple shooting were highlights of the day.


 E and K have caught the Harry Potter bug and are all in. I'm getting over the annoyance that I have to buy two sets since they refuse to stagger their reading and want to read them TOGETHER, because cuteness and twinning and all that. 


Kate and I went on a mother daughter camping trip.




We went for a hike.


Drew is nailing kindergarten.


The little lad turned one and in true fourth-child fashion, this was all he got. Not presents, no party,  no cake. Cause we're great parents like that.

Golf is still strong with this one. 

The end.

2 comments:

packermom said...

Love everything about this.

alisha said...

Is Ben really one already? He is such a little cutie!