Friday, October 14, 2016

Nana's 60th- Disneyland!

Day 2 was technically cooler, but it sure felt just as hot. And magic hour is a lot more crowded and just not quite as cool on this side of things. And, at first, everyone kind of did their own thing. And I was starting to think that the magic of day 1 just could not be repeated.
But just like that, things turned out, and I think I ended up liking day 2 even better than day 1. 
I'm sure it helped that with the help of a lot of drugs, and even more bravery, Greg was able to stay with us the whole day.
I'm not even going to try to put these photos in any sort of order.



People LOVED our shirts. We couldn't even count the number of people that took pictures of them. And every time we struck up "Happy Birthday Nana" (which was a lot!), they didn't throw things at us.

Benny was champion of the universe the whole time. He never complained, logged probably 5 miles each day, pushing the stroller, nursed on rides, napped in the stroller, and was just an absolute dream boat. 













We, once again, had all of our meals together. This was my favorite part of the trip. I didn't get a pic of the Monte Cristos we had for lunch. They were oh so delicious.

Indiana Jones was the last ride of the night for us. I wish you could see Ethan's cute face in there between me and Greg. I was a little nervous how he was going to do, but we got our own car and we had so much fun, he had no choice but to have fun. He was the only kid with all the adults and I think he felt like he was on top of the world. I sure love that kid!


I'm so glad we were able to celebrate Nana's 60th with her. At Disneyland, no less. She deserves the world, ten times over. I hope she felt the love that we all have for her. Cause it's a lot!!

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

I love reading your blog! You and your family are the best. I miss you guys so much!