Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Benny at 8 months

So that one day, when Ben tries to accuse me of 4th child neglect, I can say, "no way! I documented two months in a row, in all it's blogging glory!"...


This guy. So much happiness oozes from his soul on a daily basis. I've always heard of babies who wake up happy, but I've never experienced one until Benny. The second I open the door, I hear him begin to laugh. 
He's very social and loves to wave at everyone, but don't let that fool you. You try to take him from his momma and he will let you know loud and clear that it's not acceptable. Although, thankfully, if I'm not in the room, like for a babysitter, for example, he's good to go. Resume happiness.


He's totally in that clumsy-puppy phase, where he's learning all the skills, but is totally adorably clumsy about it. Loves clapping; Misses half the time. Loves waving; Takes his whole body to do it. Wants to crawl; Goes backwards. Loves to stand, holding on to the couch; Sometimes his body gets ahead of his feet. Peek-a-boo with a blanket? Okay, he's actually pretty coordinated on this one. But don't get me started on finger foods. 


I guess I shouldn't be surprised that he loves Soda with his whole heart. They get each other.

1 comment:

packermom said...

He is just adorable. Can't wait to see him for real!