Monday, November 30, 2015

Visit to California

Ben and I got to go to California for the weekend. Ben met his namesake and they both fell instantly in love with each other. Ben even gave his first official smile to Dad, within seconds of meeting him. I won't pretend I wasn't offended.


 It was so good to be home. Jimmy and Thomas were there, although Thomas somehow escaped all photographic trace.

Jimmy really wanted to take the following picture. 


We got to go with Dad to the City of Hope where he gets his radiation every day. My dad is a rock star. There's no way around that statement. He just is. 

Of course, a visit with Bumpa was in order. Ben and I color-coordinated our outfits. It's what we do. Also, my mom is fired for not telling me my hair looked like... that:

But then she's re-hired again because she's pretty much the best ever. Like seriously.
The best.

No comments: