It's been one month and we are still alive and accounted for.
And those cheeks?
I made 'em.
And these kids?
Made them too.
So I'm feeling pretty fantastic about myself these days.
Never mind the fact that instead of washing my hair today after who knows how long, I went out and bought dry shampoo. And used it.
Three more days of freedom, folks.
I really like that kid right there.
Tricked ya, tricked ya. That was a picture of Drew. The good news is, if we ever lose all the baby pictures of either Drew or Ben, we're still covered. Cause they're the same.
Back to your regularly schedule overdose of Benjamin...
Yep, he yawns. He's just like the rest of us.
Except he's a lot cuter and he seems know a lot more about what's going on than the rest of us do.
The olders are getting along just fine without a functioning parental figure.
Halloween happened.
And this right here is how I spend my days. It's a rough life and someone's got to do it.
(And now you're really judging me because you realize there's 4 days of spit up in that hair that I just dry shampoo'd away. It's okay. I won't judge you for judging me.)











2 comments:
Oh man, Benjamin is so cute!! I wish I could see him and YOU in person. Love you guys!!
Ben is seriously the cutest! And those other kiddos are pretty cute too!
Post a Comment