Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Skiing

We'd been home from our Cancun trip for over a week, so we were just itching to get out of our house, so we hopped in the car and drove some 700 hours to Beaver Creek Ski Resort in Colorado.

Between Greg and I, one of us is basically a professional skier, and one of us has never been. So, while one of us spent the days at ski school, the other did some skiing, watched the kiddos in their ski school, and spent the afternoons with sweet boy Drew, who wasn't quite ready for full-day ski school.



In case you're wondering, that's a smile from Drewman. If you didn't know Drew, you'd probably think that I post really awful pictures of this kid. But really, he's just the quirkiest dude there is. We've learned to just go with it.


Cause sometimes, he actually smiles like a real human.
In fact, when I'm taking pictures and he's making faces, I sometimes say, "smile like a human," and this is what he gives me. He knows how to do it. He just chooses not to.


Most of the time.

Warm cookies at the end of skiing is like, one of the best things in life, amiright?





And there we are, looking like a family that skis.

2 comments:

alisha said...

How did Kate and Ethan like skiing? Looks like a lot of fun!

packermom said...

How did I miss this?! Oh, to have been there to see it!