There's not much you can beat about Cancun.
For a 2.5 hour flight, stay in our time zone, gorgeous beaches, relatively cheap as far as beach destinations are concerned, kind of vacation, I'd say this wins every time.
It also helps A LOT that Greg speaks Spanish. One, because I can never get enough listening to him Spanish his way through a town, but two, I honestly don't know how people do it without. Yes, it got us out of a speeding ticket, and to some pretty remote beaches and parts of towns, but it also got us through the day. I think you'd really miss a lot if you couldn't communicate.
Anywho, on to our vacation.
Morning one, we were up bright and early, ready to face the day. When we got to the beach and saw this awaiting, we knew we were in for a great week.
You know iguanas? Those gigantic lizard things? They're everywhere here, like squirrels.
Only bigger and much much scarier.
But they accept melons as peace offerings, so we were good.
The twins were fearless in the water. Thankfully, the lifeguard carries a pretty loud whistle, because he sure used that thing a lot with them.
"The sprayer." One day if I ever decide to run for office, I will use this as my platform. "A sprayer for every household." I will win, unanimously. It's a sure bet. These things are magical.
If we're being honest, we'll admit that everything about the beach is magical. Especially when you're a kid.










4 comments:
We are looking for a family-friendly resort in Mexico. Did you love this one? What is it called?
What a fun vacation! And those iguanas are scary big.
Fabulous pictures but the top one of Kate is too cute! That is the most adorable bathing suit EVER!
This looks just fabulous! With Instagram, I've been forgetting to check out your blog. My mistake!
Post a Comment