Tuesday, February 3, 2015

some cutes


Kate is just about the cutest thing with this dog of hers. I just can't get over it. She's firm, and gentle, and fun, and sweet. And she takes care of her like nobody's business. Some people just connect with animals, I've decided. And it turns out Kate is one of those people. And it's adorable.


The other day, after school, I laid on his bed, and E laid on Drew's, and we just talked and talked. About the kids in his class, sports, movies, the Lego sets he wants to buy with his allowance. As moms, we get special glimpses of the people our babies are going to become. The future is looking bright for this boy, and I'm excited to be along for the ride.


And this guy. He became a Sunbeam this year. In his sputenders. My heart just might explode. He's the oldest in his class by about 6 months, and he's, well, Drew, so of course the teacher just eats up his cuteness like I do. The twins say that during sharing time, he feels pretty confident in answering all the questions. And, usually, he's actually right. Three is my favorite age, and he's my favorite 3-year-old around. 


2 comments:

Jane Packer said...

Thanks for posting again. I need/ miss your kidos (including Soda) cuteness in my life!

packermom said...

Don't know how I missed this post but I love e wry thing about it! And about these precious kiddos.