I feel like Soda deserves a post of her own.
After all, she consumes my every waking moment these days. And thanks to her, I have a lot more waking moments than I used to.
Let's just say, it's a good thing she's cute.
I mean...
Really.
And she sure knows how to make you feel like a million bucks.
And sometimes, just sometimes, she isn't trying to eat one of my offspring.
But, boy, is this girl a handful. We go to puppy training class every Saturday, and she is by far the naughtiest one in there (there's only 3 dogs).
We have to treat ourselves to Bahama Buck's shave ice after the class (yes, we just have to), to make up for what she just put us through.
She doesn't have the eat-our-shoes/ bark-all-night/ hyper-as-can-be horror stories that you hear about labs, so I guess I can't complain. But mostly, she just wants to jump on all humans in a 3-mile radius, with her mouth, full of razor-sharp fangs, open.
I really do think that once she figures out a few things, she's going to be a fantastic pal of ours. She's smart and sweet and loves treats to please us.
And sometimes, when you're talking to her, she'll tilt her head like this, and my insides melt, because that's pretty much the cutest thing in the world.






1 comment:
Hugo was seriously the worst in his class of 2-3 dogs, by the end he was honestly the best and his teacher's favorite. She would make up games so he could win. He wasn't always the best at home but he was the best in class. Since Hugo give us the same head tilt look, and they're both Packers, I think she's going to be best in class too. The head tilt is the best. She's so cute!
Post a Comment