A lot of this and that has been going on in the Packer world.
Probably the most exciting of them all was my brother visiting us for the first time since returning from his mission. He's pretty much the greatest.
(never mind the fact that Drew called him Uncle Jimmy for the first whole day until we did a facetime with Jimmy and his mind was blown to find out that they're two separate people).
All the usual suspects: food, wrestling, and golf. Even this old lady got out there to show 'em how it's done.
Easter
We went to the church where Drew will be going to pre-school in the fall for their Easter festivities. They did not disappoint.
And what's a blog post without a house update?
It's moving right along and starting to resemble an actual place of residence.
(The view from the back patio. Those rocks will be used in landscaping and there will be grass up to those trees)
The kids still love going- watering the fruit tress, looking for sticks and treasures, and once, we even brought a friend along.
Ashamedly, I basically eat, sleep and breathe HOUSE these days. Drew and I (and Greg usually comes along) have at least 1, and often 2, 2-3 hour meetings each week. But even if I'm not in a meeting, I'm scouring websites, Houzz.com (seriously, how did people build/design a home before Houzz?!), and showrooms to find just the right light fixture/ stone/ countertop/ whatever it may be.
I still love every minute of it, though. You won't find me complaining. It's just the pangs of guilt over how much neglect my children are experiencing.
It won't belong before we are living this dream and I'm pretty excited about it.
I still love every minute of it, though. You won't find me complaining. It's just the pangs of guilt over how much neglect my children are experiencing.
It won't belong before we are living this dream and I'm pretty excited about it.














No comments:
Post a Comment