As many of you know, we bought a lot. Some day, hopefully sooner rather than later, a house will sit on this piece of land and we will move into that house.
But as for now, it's just a fun place to look for sticks.
It turns out, Greg meant it literally when he said, "let's go walk the lot." He walked the full perimeter of our lot. Not that it's a ridiculous amount of land, but walking 2 acres of weeds and rabbit holes (I tell myself that that's all that lives in those holes) can take a bit of time.
It really was a fun outing. And despite my crankiness at the speed at which this is going, I really am so excited. And so grateful. We are a lucky bunch.







6 comments:
Looks amazing. Please build a big enough house for us to come bunk up! Miss you guys!
Ditto to what Lindsey said...plu, don't let them cut down the trees! Congratulations!
I meant *plus. Hate it when I make typos...
Uhmm......wasn't this the very first lot we looked at wayyyyy back in June? :)
Happy for you!
Man!, I miss Texas! Looks fabulous. Congrats! :)
So happy for you guys! What a fun opportunity. I'm a little jealous of all that wonderful land!!
Post a Comment