Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween











My mom, once again, pulled through with the most fabulous costumes. Ethan was an astronaut, Kate a fairy, and Drew was a puppy. Drew obviously stole the show, with people literally gasping at his cuteness. He LOVES dogs and being one for a night was a dream come true. Candy in a plastic pumpkin was just icing on the cake. There a lot of things about Halloween that I just despise, but nights like this that almost seem magical, make it hard to write the whole holiday off... 
but there's always next year.

3 comments:

alisha said...

Awesome costumes! I love them all! I'm glad it was a good Halloween.

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Oh, I am in LOVE with these photos! You totally captured Halloween.

I think Halloween will grow on you before you write it off. :)

packermom said...

These are the cutest costumes and kids inside are pretty adorable, too.