I put these on Insta, but here they are again...
I was looking through some of Ethan's schoolwork one day and I asked him how he knew how to write some of the words. His response:
"I'm in kindergarten. I just know stuff now."
"I'm in kindergarten. I just know stuff now."
I have LOVED the spike in confidence in this sweet boy of mine. I went to P-T conference this morning and over and over, his teacher used the word "sweet." He really is the sweetest kid and I'm so happy that he's finally gaining confidence, especially in school. She said he's in her highest reading group, and just having him know that he is a smart kid is such a blessing. I love this kid.
And yesterday, as we were walking out of school a boy said 'hi' to Kate. She said 'hi' back and I asked her if he was in her class. She said yes, but she didn't remember his name. Then she said,
"He wants me to be his girlfriend. All of the boys in my class have asked me to be their girlfriend. It's so awkward."
Awkward. I love it. Clearly, this one's not lacking in confidence.
Kate's P-T conference was yesterday and her teacher just loves how friendly she is to ALL the kids in her class. Nothing could make me happier to hear.
Now if someone could just figure out how to bottle up kindergarten and make it last forever, we'd be in good shape.

2 comments:
Adorable!!
This blog just makes me happy!
Post a Comment