This was a morning of good ones. I could only remember a couple, though.
Me: (noticing Kate had finished her plate) Wow, Kate, you were hungry!
Kate: (with complete seriousness) Yeah, I thought I was full but then I did a huge burp and knew that I could eat some more.
------
------
After Ethan finished eating his second helping, he got up from the table and asked Kate to do the same. He measured himself against her and concluded that yes, after 2 plates of french toast, he had indeed grown and was now almost as tall as Kate.
------
While Drew was "helping" me make the toast, he dumped some cinnamon in the egg batter, shouting, "I luuuuuv cinnamon!"
I don't really know why that was funny, but it just was, okay?
2-year-olds loving cinnamon? In the egg batter? No?
Never mind.
-----
Okay, that's it. It was just a funny morning.
The end. Enjoy your day.
3 comments:
These are my favorite blog posts.
You know your kids are going to have good ones. I mean, look at their parents. The burping one was my fave, though. Definitely one for posterity.
Drewbug, I love it that you love cinnamon!
I miss these little cutie pies!
Post a Comment