You know how it went down. Christmas Eve, we opened the Christmas pjs. They were thrilled (no really, they were. Our kids love their jammies).
Then, we set out cookies for the fat guy and carrots for the reindeer.
I think we messed up on the whole Santa thing this year. First, we had this problem. Then, we told them that he would come while they were sleeping and try as we might, we couldn’t convince Kate that he would bring toys and then l e a v e. They woke up early the next morning, Ethan in excitement, Kate in fear. She did not want that fat old man in our house ruining our Christmas morning. It was actually really sweet. She was trying so hard to put on a brave face, but she just didn’t know if it was all going to be worth it...
Once she came out and saw that he did, indeed, bring presents, and did, indeed, LEAVE, she was a happy camper.
Strangely, of the 3 million presents the kids opened, I only took pictures of Greg opening presents. But how cute are their aprons? Made by grandma, of course.
Later that night, we went for another round of Christmas lights. Really, it was just an excuse to wear these hats. Thanks, Aunt Alisha for MAKING them!
Oh, and I know I promised some of you belly shots in this post. You’ll have to get on Greg’s case about that one. He refuses to take pictures of me. I guess I can’t really blame him. I have been packing on some holiday weight.
Okay, so he doesn’t really refuse, he just never thinks to do it and I’m not going to force it.
4 comments:
I miss, miss, miss those little cuties!
I'm glad they liked them. Thanks for the iChat. They were so cute!
what a fun Christmas! Where did you get that kitchen, or what brand is it? I want to get one for Owen and I love that one!
Oh my gosh THOSE JAMMIES!! They are darling. I'm pretty sure that Weston would like to come over and play with the new kitchen with your sweet children (but only if the fat man is NOT there).
Post a Comment