Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Lights

Tonight, as we were finishing dinner, the kids asked if we could go for a drive and look at Christmas lights (we do this a lot). I told them no, we should wait for a night when daddy will be home. A few minutes later, as I was doing the dishes they came out of their room with their shoes on heading for the door.

“Bye, mom. We’re going to go look at Christmas lights.”

I decided to go with them.

And on a completely different note, thank you Amazon! The boxes you sent our Christmas presents in have been more than the presents inside of them. This particular box has been a bed for people, a closet, a boat to save us from the sharks that lurk our carpet waters, and a crib for small animals of the stuffed variety. Really, Amazon, this is just one of the many reasons I love you. How did life exist before you came along?

IMG_9632-2010-12-7-19-19.JPGIMG_9648-2010-12-7-19-19.JPGIMG_9657-2010-12-7-19-19.JPGIMG_9666-2010-12-7-19-19.JPG

And on another completely random note, Ethan has picked up the saying, “oh yeah, tough guy?” He never uses it in the correct context, and I cannot contain my laughter every time.

2 comments:

DocSamwise said...

They are growing so fast! I am amazed and amused at their indpendent decision making process.I am happy you are having fun raising them.

Uncle Warren

Jean said...

"Oh yeah, tough guy?" HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA....