Thursday, July 1, 2010

Eclipse

Tuesday night, my sister-in-law invited me to come with her to see Eclipse. Yep, you read that right. Tuesday night. 9:30pm. No sitting in lines for hours to see a midnight showing for us. That’s how we do things. It was so much fun. Those who know me know that I’m not particularly obsessed with the books or the movies, but I do love hype. There were so many people there. Every theatre was showing it at 9:30 for the BP Nordstrom event that we were there for and then again for the midnight showing, so it was packed with Twilight die-hards, like myself (haha).

P6290422_2-2010-07-1-16-46.JPG

You want to see a close up of the shirts (that KIRA MADE (and were the cutest shirts there, by far)) and lanyards that had to be worn AT ALL TIMES? I though you might...

P6290427-2010-07-1-16-46.JPG

6 comments:

Aaron said...

I'm just relieved that Greg didn't have to go, too. I got dragged to the first one, and I doubt the others would be any fun. But I'm glad you enjoyed the excitement.

Jean said...

..."but I do love hype." Hahahaha!!! Me too!!! I think that's really what drives my love of Twilight. Anyway, glad you got to see it with some Twi-hards!

The Swindlehurst's said...

Sure miss ya, wish I were there!!! To my surprise I havent even seen it yet:(

Courtnee Miller said...

Wait, notice how Kira is holding his hand? Cuties. I'm surprised Jim didn't go! :)

Erin said...

How fun! I went with a ton of friends, too. I also get sucked into hype. Hope you liked the movie!

B Brown said...

AHHHHH. I still haven't seen it! Can I borrow your shirt for when I do ;)