Friday, December 4, 2009

abuse? or adorable?

11091120091204_001-2009-12-4-15-31.jpg

24 comments:

Lindsay said...

haha that is classic! you have to frame that and get it out every year! too funny.

Emily said...

that is hilarious! looks like they had a good time. Why does Santa look so pissed?

The Hunt House said...

Should be in a magazine. So funny. Santa looks really excited too. Couldn't HE at least muster a smile?

Jenn said...

The kids look adorable, Santa looks abused. :) I love the screaming kid pictures with Santa pictures. Every year my mom brings them out & I get to see myself at 2 years old screaming, red faced on Santa's lap.

Kelly said...

I LOVE that picture Lauren!! So, so funny! Their little crying faces look identical to me :)

Jean said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!! That is THE BEST Santa picture that I have EVER seen. (And I love the expression on Santa's face, too... LOL!!)

Megan R. said...

Blake and I got a good laugh at that. Santa looks thrilled to be there too. Those two are so cute.

Catherine said...

I agree, that is the BEST Santa picture I've EVER seen! Alex is laughing with me, too. Hilarious!!

Andrea J said...

What a fantastic picture! The kids even look cute furious.

Unknown said...

You already went??? You should have called me..I wanted to take my boys. You are speedy! And that picture is classic. LOVE it! Did you find something to fix the?

Whitney Jackson said...

that is the funniest thing! i love that picture! you need to blow that up! hahah that is a picture you will have forever!

katherine said...

PRICELESS! I always feel bad for those poor Santas. Too, too funny!

Lindsay Griffeth said...

i love it.

B Brown said...

Both! Poor Santa couldn't even bring himself to smile. He's probably thinking "why do these mothers force their hysterical children on my lap?" For the hilarious pics Santa...duh!

amelia said...

Oh that is awesome. L had the same reaction to Santa this weekend. Does it make me a bad mom that I was LOVING taking pictures of it all?

Taryn and the boys said...

best picture ever!!

Unguren said...

I think that is Awesome. I love when our kids cry in Santa pictures.

Lorraine said...

hilarious.

Jeannie said...

I don't know which I love more: the screaming, open mouths or the look on Santa's face.

Your kids are awesome.

Merry Christmas!

The Burnham Bunch said...

i say adorable! i love it.

Carolina C. said...

They are so cute. How old are they?

Brad said...

It's been at least five minutes and we are still laughing.

Nicole + Brock said...

That is so cute!

gunnfam said...

Holy stinkin cow! That is the most perfect Santa picture ever. Every child I believe until they are 3 or 4 is terrified of Santa. Yet we continue to throw our kids in his big, hairy, lap to torture them. =)