You remember that one time when you saw some little kid do something totally adorable/hysterical that you said aloud, "I hope my kid does that." Greg and I have always hoped that we would have kids that liked putting stickers on their faces. Greg wished even further that they would put stickers on HIS face. Today, all of our dreams came true. With no prompting from us, I present to you, Sticker Faced Daddy:
Where do we go from here?
how about spilling food coloring all over. or blowing something up in the microwave. or pushing someone else's kids down the stairs. oh wait. you said something cute and hysterical. parenthood looks so good on you and greg.
3 comments:
They look like our kids in nursery. Give them a sticker and it goes on their face.
how about spilling food coloring all over. or blowing something up in the microwave. or pushing someone else's kids down the stairs. oh wait. you said something cute and hysterical. parenthood looks so good on you and greg.
I'm really happy for all 4 of you.
Post a Comment