Sometimes we find ourselves in each others' cribs comparing leggies.
And we even venture to the park without Greg.
And our favorite part of going to the park is what we get to do when we come home...
The beach again. This time, the sun joined us so we stuck around for a little while longer.
The walk back to the car was easier on some than on others.

6 comments:
I just can't believe how big they are getting! Love their sunglasses, too.......so cute! I can not wait to see them!!
I have to agree with packermom. They are getting so big. I can't believe it. They are so cute.
I love that they always cordinate. Not so much match but look like they belong together. They are very cute.
Oops. Coordinate.
My goal for 2009... Meet these cute kiddos in person! Oh, and see you, of course. :)
Awesome summer days. Park, pool, beach- can't beat it! The mid-west has nothing on So Cal!
Post a Comment