A long time ago, in a land so far away that frozen water falls from the sky, the Packers went skiing.
But first they saw family and ate delicious food.
Because that's the meaning of life, is it not?
The 3 bigs loved the first morning at Matt and Melissa's where they got to play out in the snow for an hour or so.
Ben, he was not as impressed with the cold.
Then the skiing thing happened...
Ethan and Greg have matching long underoos, which brought out "real smile" in Ethan that we rarely see in photos anymore.
The bigs took their first ever cousin selfie.
After the first day, I was getting a recap with Drew and he got a very worried look on his face and said, "Mom! I don't think I got a picture with Anna in our ski stuff!"
I made sure to make that happen the next day. Cause I'm amazing like that.
Sunday was a day of friends. We have been so so blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives. The fact that a lot of them live in Utah now so we can see them when we visit makes it so much more wonderful!
LOTS of cozying up by this fire.
The very last night, Alissa's parents invited us up for some sledding and chili. We were all pretty beat and really weren't sure that we were up for it, but we knew it would be fun so we went for it. I think it was the highlight of the trip for all 3 kiddos. (Even Ethan, who took a face plant into the slide at the bottom of the hill. One of those oops parenting moments that may require therapy in his later years). I had to force Drew down the first time, but he did not want to stop. It was so so fun.
I'm telling you, food and family. It makes the world go round.
And speaking of food, the Cafe Rio at the airport has breakfast. Yep. We did that.




















1 comment:
The slide at Alissa's parent's house looks amazing! Glad you guys had so much fun on your trip!
Post a Comment