Kate had such a good time with Spring tball that she decided to do Fall ball instead of soccer this year. It was a little intense, because they squeeze 10 games into 5 weeks. Add one practice a week and we were there 3 nights a week. A couple of weeks, I could tell she was a little burned out, but by the end, she was really in a groove and loving it.
The month of October was Secor-filled. Kristen came for a week, my dad for a week, mom for 2, and Kristen came back with Scott for a few days. Although you'd never know it, because I think this is the only picture I got. Too much fun, I guess. Nonetheless, it was fun having them here, carting them to all the various fields and dining locations.
The boys showing Gramps where the snack bar is, and Gramps showing the boys how the snack bar is done.

Softball ready.






1 comment:
oh, man how did I miss this?! Kate looks like quite the serious player, and I LOVE the hot pink uniforms!
Post a Comment