This past week has been a bit of a blur. With meetings every day to finalize things on the house, packing, not to mention MOVING, the first day of school had to play second fiddle.
Which is probably a good thing, because I didn't even have time to cry.
I feel like Ethan, especially, looks so old in these pictures.
First grade, you guys.
They expect quality work in first grade.
It's a good thing these two were born ready to do quality work.
But this guy...
No quality work required.
His first day was this morning and he was so excited. He was literally grinning from ear to ear the whole car ride down there. I kept telling him that he should just stay home with me, but he said he didn't want to. He has to learn to read. When I dropped him off, I told him he had to have so much fun or he was never going again. Then he asked me when I was going to leave.
Boys and girls; so different.







No comments:
Post a Comment