I think that's stretching it a little, but yes, these two have been kindergators 100 times now. They were asked to bring 100 of something for a snack and decorate their hats with 100 of another (for us, it was thumbprints). Simple enough. I like school projects like this one. Pretty hard to overachieve.
Couple of things about this next picture. 1. Kate's wearing shoes, Ethan's not, but 'tis true- Ethan's not going to catch her any time soon. 2. The lower humidity in San Antonio is awesome in every way- except that Kate's hair isn't as curly. And that breaks my heart a little.
In other news, I signed Drew up for preschool this week. That just doesn't seem right. But I had to do the whole get-up-at-5:30 business. The things we do for good finger painting education.



2 comments:
What!?! Drew going to preschool? That breaks my heart a little that he's old enough for preschool.
We decorated shirts around here for 100 days and surprisingly there was some definite over-achieving though definitely not by me. Also, I have a baptism picture with my twin brother in pretty much the same pose as the last picture and I was probably about the same amount bigger. He did eventually pass me up by 3 inches and at least 50 pounds :). We're excited to see you this weekend!
Post a Comment