And a more serious shepherd, you never did see.
Until after the program, when he went around "hooking" people, because he heralded himself a "hooker." Yeah, he coined that term himself.
Funny family photo story: I set the timer and ran for it, so I wasn't really able to see the details of the photos until afterwards. We took two tries, 5 photos each. And in each one, Kate's hands were held up like that. I asked her what she was doing... " showing my nails."
Of course.
In her defense, Aunt Kiki really knows what she's doing.
Christmas Morning
Drew asked Santa for a "real life car." Santa wasn't entirely sure what a real life car was to a 2-year-old, but with a month of solid questioning, his elves determined that maybe he meant a remote control car? Well, Santa, you should be happy to hear that you were right. And, he loves it.
Is it true that I selected the above photo based on Drew's face alone? Yes, it is.
Per family tradition, a kiss on the lips is the only way to thank cousins for a great gift.
But that doesn't mean you can't wipe it off immediately.
The afternoon was made brighter by a Skype visit from Uncle Matt, his LAST CALL of his mission. He gets home, March 19th, 75 days away, not that anyone is counting.
After the call, we packed up our car and headed to Alpine to spend Christmas with the Packers.
So much fun, Secors! Worth every potty stop on the drive.












1 comment:
Drew is priceless. I love all of his faces!
Post a Comment